Dear VOWS Homeowners,
The VOWS Annual Association Meeting will be held on Tuesday, February 11th, 2014.
We are excited to offer Door Prize Drawings again this year at the Annual Meeting (details provided below).
The Annual Meeting serves an important function in the Association management of the VOWS community.
The meeting will be held at the VOWS Amenity Center Building located at 12209 Timberland Blvd.
Sign-In begins at 6:00 PM. The meeting will start at 6:30 PM.
We will conduct both Homeowner Advisory Committee and Homeowner Board Member Nominations and Elections at the Annual Meeting.
There are ten (10) Homeowner Advisory Committee positions to be elected to a 2-year term.
There are two (2) Homeowner Board Member positions to be elected to a 1-year term.
The VOWS 2014 Annual Budget and 2013 Annual Budget Recap will be presented at the Annual Meeting.
Any VOWS Homeowners that are unable to attend the Annual Meeting in person, but return a completed Proxy, will be entered in a Drawing for a $100 Gift Card.
VOWS Homeowners in attendance at the Annual Meeting will be entered in a drawing for the following items:
- Apple Ipad Air – 16GB
- Kindle Fire HDX – 16GB
- 42″ Insignia LED Television
- GoPro Hero 3 Camera – White Edition
- iHome Wireless Stereo Clock Radio / Speakerphone with USB Charging
- Keurig Vue Brewer
- $100 Lowes Gift Card (2 drawings)
- $100 Kroger Gift Card
- The Boardroom Salon for Men – Benchmark Service Gift Card
- Pappy’s Pet Lodge – Gift Basket with $50 Gift Card
- Oliva – $20 Gift Card
- Elote – $20 Gift Card
- Rock It Tan Gift Card – One Month Level 2 Tanning
- Park Glen Fitness Gift Card – One Free Service of Choice
- Pampered Chef Gift Basket donated by Sereniah Mahanna
- Scentsy Gift Basket donated by Jessica Watson
- Mary Kay Cosmetics Gift Basket donated by Eileen Korsgaard
- Thirty-One Gift Basket donated by Kristen Margason
- The Flower Ranch – Two Potted Plants
- StampinUp Scrapbooking Gift Basket donated by Diane Glass
- $25 Apple Itunes Gift Card (4 drawings)
Additional items are being added to the list daily…
Door Prize Drawings will be conducted during the course of the Annual Meeting.
Only one (1) drawing entry per VOWS household.
We hope to see all of you at the Annual Meeting.
Or, if you have not already returned your signed Proxy, please don’t delay any longer.
Fax - 817.741.1719
Attached for your review are the Annual Meeting Notice and Annual Meeting Proxy that were mailed to all VOWS Property Owners in January.