How to Deal with Bulk Trash


Download the City of Fort Worth Garbage and Recycling App to Receive Push Notifications about Bulk Trash Pickup

VOWS Bulk Pick up is the Second Monday of Each Month


  • Who do I contact to see which school my child will attend?
    The Villages of Woodland Springs community is situated in two different school districts.   Contact the Keller Independent School District at (817) 744‑1000, or the Northwest Independent School District at (817) 215‑0000, to find out which school your child will attend.
    Back to top
  • Who do I report graffiti to?
    Contact the on-site office at (817) 741‑1719 or email graffiti@fortworthgov.org.
    Back to top
  • Who do I report irrigation problems to?
    Contact the on-site office at (817) 741‑1719.
    Back to top
  • Who do I contact to replace a streetlight?
    Contact Tri-County Electric at (817)379-4703.
    Back to top
  • Who do I contact to report potholes in the street?
    Contact the City of Fort Worth to report street repairs.
    Back to top
  • Who do I report vandalism to?
    Contact the on-site office at (817) 741‑1719.
    Back to top
  • Where is the on-site office located?
    The on-site office is located at 12209 Timberland Drive, Fort Worth, Texas 76244.
    Back to top
  • What are the office hours?
    Monday through Friday from 9:00 am to 6:00 pm
    Back to top
  • Who do I report violations to?
    Email your violations/complaints the on-site office at vows.admin@fsresdential.com.
    Back to top
  • What can we do about our neighbors’ barking dog?
    Report it to Fort Worth Code Compliance, 817-392-8708, and report it to the on-site office, (817) 741‑1719 or email to vows.admin@fsresidential.com .
    Back to top


  • How do I get a re-sale certificate?
    For more information visit www.fsresidential.com/texas
  •  Back to top
  • Can I pay my assessments at the on-site office?
    No. Payments should be made online or mailed to:

The Villages of Woodland Springs HOA:
c/o FirstService Residential
PO Box62024

Newark, NJ 07101

You can also pay online at www.ClickPay.com/FirstService.

Back to top

  • Can I install a satellite dish on my house?
    Yes, but it must be installed in the least visible location.
    Back to top
  • When is bulk trash pick up?
    Bulk item trash is picked up during the second full week of each month.
    Back to top
  • Can I fish in the ponds?
    Yes, but you may not keep the fish and you must carry a Texas fishing license. (Catch and release)
    Back to top
  • What are the shed requirements?
    Detached storage rooms shall be allowed on the property with the following condition:

    1. 1. Shed shall be no larger than 10’x 8’
      2. Shed shall be no taller than 9’0″, as measured from the ground

      3. Shed shall not be visible from the street immediately in front of the lot on which the shed is located. Additional review and consideration will be given to corner lots to assess visibility of sheds from the street

      4. Shed shall be situated behind the wooden privacy fence

      5. Shed shall be painted to match the trim color of the house

      6. Shed shall have a roof shingle similar to the roof on the house

      These conditions are a guide for review by the architectural control committee (ACC). The ACC may grant variances from these conditions or impose additional restriction(s) on a use-by-case basis.
      Back to top

  • What do my homeowners’ association dues pay for?
    The Association is responsible for paying all operating expenses of Association-owned properties. A brief outline is listed below of items that your homeowner dues contribute to:

    1. Servicing and lifeguards for the six pools located throughout the community.
    2. The general maintenance of all common areas, i.e. landscape services which include mowing, edging, tree trimming, chemical treatments, etc. This includes replacement of trees and shrubs.
    3. Installation and maintenance of seasonal color changes for all the entrance flowerbeds.
    4. The cost of electricity for the entrance marquees and to operate the irrigation systems at the entrances and common area of the community.
    5. The cost of the irrigation water itself.
    6. The cost of repairs and general maintenance of the Association hardscape, including entry features.

    Back to top

  • What is the Board of Directors and what do they do?
    The Board of Directors is established in the Declaration of Covenants, Conditions and Restrictions to act as the governing body responsible for making decisions, establishing policies, enforcing rules and regulations and deed and use restrictions and is responsible for the collection of assessments.
    Back to top
  • What is a homeowners’ association and what is its purpose?
    Homeowners’ associations are non-profit corporations created to help preserve property values through the use of architectural controls, design guidelines and use and deed restrictions. Additionally, associations provide for the shared ownership and maintenance of common areas and community facilities. Assessments are charged to owners for the maintenance and upkeep of these common areas and amenities.
    Back to top
  • What does the landscape contract include?
    The community’s landscape contract covers two important areas; landscape and irrigation. The landscape portion includes maintenance of all main entrances, village entrances, turf areas, medians, mitigation and common areas. Maintenance is generally trimming, mowing, edging, fertilizing, clean up and includes trees, flowers, shrubbery, and turf located in contracted areas. The irrigation portion of the contract typically covers maintenance of the community’s irrigation system including major and minor repairs that may be required. It is important to note that the Villages of Woodland Springs is still being developed and built out, therefore not all areas in our community have been turned over to the homeowners’ association for the landscape contractor to maintain.
    Back to top
  • What is the mitigation area and why do we have it?
    The mitigation areas are a requirement by the Army Corp of Engineers (ACOE) to compensate or give back to the environment what was removed during the development of our community. Therefore, Keller Joint Venture (KJV), the developer, and the ACOE entered into an agreement that identified these mitigation areas along some of the community’s ponds. The mitigation areas have certain restrictions that are required such as: planting a specified number of trees & shrubbery, allowing natural grasses and underbrush to grow and mowing restrictions. To ensure compliance of these restrictions the ACOE requires annual monitoring of these areas.
    Back to top
  • Why is my village entrance not landscaped?
    As most residents are aware, the Villages of Woodland Springs is still a growing community and each area is built in phases and/or villages. Generally the builder(s) in that phase/village retains control of the landscape until the area is considered complete. The community’s landscape contractor only maintains villages that have been turned over to the homeowners’ association for maintenance. So if you are in area that is lacking attention or has no landscaping, you may inquire with the builder in that village, the onsite property manager or the LG Committee to check the status. Please be aware the landscape contractor will be unable to assist or respond to those concerns until that area is technically turned over to the homeowners’ association.
    Back to top
  • Can I pay my assessments online?
    Yes. Homeowners’ association members can pay online through the property management company (FirstService Residential) ClickPay service at www.ClickPay.com/FirstService.
  •  Back to top

Swimming Pools

  • Can I reserve the pools for birthday parties?
    No. The parks and pools are on a first come first serve basis. Only 4 guests are allowed at the pools.
    Back to top
  • What are the pool hours?
    The pool operates Sunday through Thursday 10:00 am to 9:00 pm, Friday and Saturday 10:00 am to 10:00 pm.
    Back to top
  • Back to top
  • How do I receive a pool pass?
    Homeowners and Renters should email the on-site staff at vows.admin@fsrsidential.com with your address, First/Last Name of those needing to be added to the Bluetooth access system, and email address for each user requesting to be added (must be over the age of 18). Both Homeowners and Renters are also able to pick up a pool access fob at the on-site office located at 12209 Timberland Blvd. Renters are required to fill out the Lease Notice and Information Form, which can be obtained online under the Forms tab or requested from vows.admin@fsresidential.com.
    Back to top